A key output of the LEAF project was the production of recommendations for policies related to retrofitting multi-occupancy, mixed tenure buildings. The LEAF case studies and project’s results and evaluation were used to create these recommendations.
These have now been published in a series of reports and are available to download on the Policy Recommendations page:
- an EU policy recommendations report
- recommendations for each partner country (Austria, France, Germany, Hungary, Sweden, UK)
- a full policy recommendations report which includes all of the EU and national recommendations, as well as policy background information and key lessons and barriers from the case studies
Country specific recommendations will be available in national languages in March.
The policy recommendations produced relate to:
- Information provision – improving EPC and energy advice for residents
- Demand-side factors – stimulating demand through improved EPCs and regulation such as minimum energy efficiency standards
- Supply-side factors – improving the supply chain, including EPC assessors and installers
- Funding and finance – improving the design of energy efficiency subsidy schemes and maintenance
Image © Changeworks